From The Desk Of Chris M. Walker,
Big Changes Coming To Superstar SEO In The Coming Weeks
Superstar SEO Academy
- Superstar SEO Academy will be migrated to a new platform and have the content restructured, freshened up where needed, and have an improved user experience so we can continue to bring the most comprehensive SEO training available to everyone.
- Changing the pricing structure. Effective January 2nd 2020 there will be no more monthly or annual option for new students.We will be switching to a one time, lifetime payment.There are some logistical reasons for this, but the main reason is that we want to work with people that are as committed to their SEO careers, as we are to helping them with it.
- Profiit Academy Daily will continue to provide daily insights into what I am doing in my business and offering different techniques and strategies all for $5 a month.
- There will be a more advanced version of Profiit Academy focused on business development, growth and tactics.
- Profiit Academy Podcast this will become the cornerstone of the Profiit Academy arm of Superstar SEO bringing on industry leaders and talent to bring value to the community.
- Grow One-On-One consulting. I have been doing a LOT of one-on-one consulting in recent weeks and I rather enjoy it and find people are benefiting from it heavily… this will continue to grow, but the pricing will likely have to increase to meet demand.
- Private coaching. I have a private coaching program that I haven't talked about much but I will re-open that to take on a few select individuals to work with weekly on an individual basis.
Superstar SEO The Business
- There will be a complete visual overhaul of all sites and social media properties. I have never been 100% happy with how we are represented visually and what we have has gotten stagnant.The look and purpose of superstarseo.com and all related properties will get a massive overhaul to both freshen up our visual brand, and reflect our new and improved vision for the future.
- Optimizing and clarifying our funnels.We want the brand and business to continue to grow so we car reach and help as many different people as possible.Right now we have a bunch of slapdash ways of bringing people in.We will reorganize and segment the new members of our community so they see the content (more on that in a moment) and things they need… not just whatever we want to show them.
- Our white label service will no longer be available to individual “one man gang” style SEO agencies (with a few exceptions).This is a painful decision for us, but one that is necessary as the current model just isn't profitable enough to deliver the results our clients deserve.The focus will shift to working directly with larger agencies and firms, and we may extend the offer beyond SEO to other forms of marketing.
- We will be starting an eCommerce arm of the business. Including our own brands, eCommerce SEO, and consulting.
- Legiit services. We will be adding some new services on Legiit, and streamlining and improving the ones we currently have to make sure everyone has everything they need.
- Continue to adapt and improve Audiit and our upcoming software offers.
Superstar SEO The Community
- Content generation. We will be putting out MASSIVE amounts of content on literally every platform including Blogs, Email, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and even TikTok. This will provide so much value, and help so many people it will be crazy.
- Strategic partnerships with other industry leaders that can bring massive value and offers that will benefit directly the Superstar SEO community.
- Increased staff, moderation, and support to help people find the resources and answers they need.
- FREE pizza parties at my place every Saturday night!( That one isn't true)
- Free Assets you can use in your business to help with a variety of things we see asked for.
And Believe It Or Not…
That is just some of the changes you can expect to see.
- To hold ourselves accountable. Nothing like making a public declaration to keep you focused.
- Some of our current offers have become time sensitive now so I want to make sure everyone has every opportunity they can to take advantage of them.
- Because, as I said, the community we are all a part of here is what makes us unique and we want to let you know what to expect from us, because that is what you deserve.
I want to thank you all for your support and community over the last few years, it means the world to us, and humbles me personally in ways I can never really explain.
I hope to continue to get to know you all even better as we continue to grow, and evolve, and bring you the absolute best we can.